Registration to ICXRL 2020
Not Yet Open: Starts in a few hours
- Fill-out the Registration Form
- strictly no later than June 6, 2020
- Submit the Paper to SPIE
- use the link in your registration confirmation e-mail
- Pay the Conference Fee using the Invoice the Organizers Sent You
- you are invoiced based on the date of final paper submission (mind the deadlines)
Registration with short abstract is the first important task. The following data are collected on a confidentiality agreement with the organizers:
- Personal and affiliation data;
- Administration data for the billing;
- Scientific data about the preferred contribution.
- Attendance of the social events;
The short abstract (max 500 words, no graphics) is ideally copy & pasted into the text box of the registration form, or edited online. After submission it cannot be modified: Have it ready before starting the registration.
For safety issues on the maximum occupancy of the conference locals, the organizers may stop registrations at the date when the total number of registered participants is exceeding the legal limit. It is henceforth recommended to register early to guarantee the participation. Notified participants are guaranteed participation if they proceed with the payment until the deadline (see below).
Registered participants will receive a link by e-mail to proceed with submission at SPIE for the special ICXRL 2020 book. An account at SPIE is required beforehand. The submission is forwarded directly to the SPIE platform for ICXRL 2020, clicking the link in the registration confirmation e-mail (top, marked in red). The date of paper submission is important to determine the fee that is invoiced. It is recommended to start preparing soon your manuscript, to save on the registration, and avoid incurring in surcharges. The manuscript format must comply with the SPIE template.
- Payment is not prompted at registration. Invoicing is done right after your paper submission. You save if you submit the paper soon, such that you still have time to pay the fee before the deadline expires.
- No Paper submitted results into a Late fee (see below for rates): who submits a paper saves on the fee.
- Based on the specific date of paper submission (see the deadlines), different fees apply, namely:
- Regular fee : 450.- Euro, incl. tax
- Premium fee (You Get 2 Months Extra Time for the Manuscript Preparation): Regular fee + 150.- Euro incl. tax
- Late fee (Overdue Payment or No Paper): Premium Fee + 100.- Euro, incl. tax
- Accompanying Person(s): 180.- Euro, incl. tax. Fee per each accompanying person joining the social events
The conference fee includes: (i) attendance to the scientific sessions* (talks, posters), including refreshments in the breaks; (ii) welcome social on Sunday, 6 September 2020, starting 17:30; (iii) business* lunches from Monday, 7 September till Thursday, 10 September 2020; (iv) social excursion in the city of Rome on Wednesday, 9 September 2020 (afternoon); (v) social dinner on Thursday, 10 September 2020 (evening).
Cancellation policy: the Regular fee is fully refundable until 6. August 2020 (i.e. it is advantageous to register soon and submit/pay within the regular deadline). The Premium fee is refundable for 25%, only in the case of unpredictable impediment, e.g. disease, accident, etc. The Late fee is not refundable in any case.
The participant that withdraws and then decides to re-submit will be handled with the conditions that apply at the date of the final submission. Registrations are personal and cannot be transferred to another party.
*Activity for conference-attending scientists; Social events are open to registered accompanying persons.